We are looking for a Project manager in construction. We need an active, energetic, self-driven person who will be responsible for organizing and managing the new slaughter house project.
This is an exciting and challenging position in an international environment with good opportunities for development in a growing company and organization.
- Responsible for organizing and managing the Slaughter house Project;
- Monitoring of accomplishing tasks in the process of project implementation from the very beginning
- Elaboration of and control over the execution of construction plan;
- Making sure that the project is accomplished on time and within budget;
- Oversee the deliverables and the quality;
- Planning arrangement and control over production processes;
- Setting tasks and direct control over the performance of construction work at the facilities;
- Solving technical, organizational, administrative issues related to the project.
- Coordination of interaction between contractors and the company
- Participation in the development of production schedules.
- Organization of a full cycle of construction work.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external business customers and executive level management, with a practical ‘roll-up-your sleeves' style
- Control of work in accordance with labor safety
- Contact to different contractors and builders
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a project manager in construction. Experience in slaughterhouse construction will be an additional advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and resolve complex issues/problems.
- Driver’s license and experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft project, AutoCAD, Office programs
- Advanced English is required. Proficiency in Polish, Ukrainian and Russian will be an advantage
- interesting job in professional international team
- competitive salary based on experience and qualifications;
- social security package
- accidents insurance
- accommodation for starting period
- company transport or compensation for fuel
- team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who work smart, not hard!
If you are interested please send your CVs to our e-mail: [надіслати резюме]
Tel.: 050 315 99 12
Looking forward to your CVs!